Friday, December 12, 2014

Lord let me know your tender care.

Psalm 31

Today is a day for Psalm 31.
I want God to listen to me. I am tired of things happening that cause me discomfort, emotionally or physically.
I want God to keep me safe. I want him to protect me.
I want to be released from imprisonment by dampness in the house.
Yes my eye is consumed with sorrow. Yesterday because of my frustration at having nowhere other than a hard wooden chair to sit but today morning our little dog Windy who was killed yesterday by a car outside our house.
I feel useless.
Here my entreaty O Lord.

23 Love the Lord, all you who worship him; *
the Lord protects the faithful,
but repays to the full those who act haughtily.

24 Be strong and let your heart take courage, *
all you who wait for the Lord.

I don't really mind what he does to the haughty though I suppose I could class the driver of the car as too arrogant to stop.

Lord let me know your tender care.

No comments: