Thursday, June 14, 2012

BBQ

Psalm 74
I am rejoicing in the sunny warm weather. It has just been a pleasure hanging out the laundry. This morning's load is almost dry, I discovered this whilst pegging out a second load. It is almost too warm to work in the garden. Not sultry, not humid, enjoyable, just the sort of day when we shall see blue smoke rising over the hedge. Our nostrils firstly assaulted by the whiff of paraffin fire lighter and later wooed by cooking meat. Our neighbours often a BBQ and not only when the weather is as it is today. Tomorrow though as I dress in BBQ scented clothing I will not be a appreciative of stale BBQ perfume.
Yes the smoke does invoke some feelings of anger within me but I would rather have friendly relations with my neighbours than cause discord by complaining.

No comments: