Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I don't believe it.

Luke 23:56- 24 :11

Yesterday there was a news item on the BBC that many sub-postoffice  workers had been wrongly accused of stealing money, some had even been imprisoned.My heart ached for the injustice dealt to those misjudged men. What am I going to do about it? Probably nothing. At best I might have a discussion with God about the problems faced when little people are accused by big business. If I hear any small voices which might prompt action I will probably ignore them and continue with my own agenda for today.
The underdog women told their tale of the risen Lord to the important men who did not believe their incredible account.
Why do I believe the illogical story? The only way to attempt the agenda is with Jesus at my side.

No comments: