Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Telling

Judges 7:19-8:12
Psalm 119:97-120
Acts 3:12-26
John 1:29-42

John 1:29-42

Easter Minto was a friend of mine. She was a member of my church. The first service we went to she spoke to us. She spoke to us, I think at every service we went to. I think Easter spoke to everyone who went to every service; she was a very special person. Easter was called Easter because she was born on Easter Day a long time ago. She was a faithful writer in our meditation books but none of these are the reason why Easter is so important to me. When I was sick she made soup. In her old age Easter knew when somebody was sick and did something about it. God must have kept her safe on the freeway to my house because her eyesight was not good.
Easter was not into Bible Study. She said "I have read my Bible. I need to know about Jesus. I want to hear about Jesus."
That is why I am talking about Easter today. Andrew told Simon "We have found the Messiah". Now I am telling you about Easter being Jesus' hands to me.
Now tell...

No comments: