Thursday, April 10, 2014

Canal Mirror

2 Corinthians 3:7-18

Tuesday.
It was a beautiful sunset. I watched the sun creeping towards earth as we went at dog's pace ( fast spurts of energy with prolonged sniff stops) to the canal. I wanted to take a photograph to share the glorious golden edged clouds and the great amber orb as it descended. There was always a tree or a hill obscuring the total view. Then we came to the canal, the fire had gone but I looked at the water and saw what I thought was an awesome sight, the still water tinged with rose coloured light reflecting the glory of the previous moments.

Today.
God may not seem close to me today but I hope that in my face there is at least a slight reflection of the love of God that I have experienced through you my fellow mirrors.

No comments: