Monday, April 28, 2014

Protected

Exodus 14:21-31

I always travel the same way to Charleroi Airport. I devised the route myself, partly in the arrogance that I have for the GPS. I have persisted in using this route even though the new GPS shares my opinion of the best route.
On Wednesday an impulse caused me to try the other, signposted route. I did, it was OK. However I took my usual route home, there being no awkward left turns in that direction. As we approached the tricky intersection there was a helicopter hovering overhead. We wondered what was causing the interest. The answer, an accident right where I would have driven ten minutes earlier.
Maybe coincidence, maybe I listened to the little voice. Whatever the reason I was protected. I am sure that God protects us from unknown calamities in many unseen ways.

No comments: