Thursday, September 27, 2012

Absorbing Plans

Psalm 85



8 Let me hear what God the Lord will speak,
   for he will speak peace to his people,
   to his faithful, to those who turn to him in their hearts.

Today I had a little plan in my head. Get up, sew curtains, maybe go to Brussels to pick up the church coffee machine thus getting my exercise by cycling to the station. Myself was quite interested in my plans for me. We had quite a discussion on the merits of going to Brussels today by bike, train and metro or tomorrow by car all the way but in heavy traffic, tomorrow being Friday. What was the conclusion of the debate? Sore throat and rain.That meant a whole new set of plans could be formulated. Very entertaining.
I wonder what God has to say. Have I given the floor of the debate to him at all?

No comments: