Saturday, September 29, 2012

Refreshed

Acts 20:1-16

Today the weather is warm and sunny. I have just finished an enjoyable and delicious lunch of a variety of cheeses from BioKaas at Kinderdijk, homemade pate from our local butcher and fresh campagne bread,  from the village boulangerie. My tummy is happy and content.  A idea of a snooze is very appealing. I am embarrassed to say that on occasions I have fallen asleep after lunch. The embarrassment being because I was at a homegroup meeting. I had to fight myself to keep awake. Unfortunately my neighbour on the couch was almost asleep too. The topic was not boring and the company and conversation were not unstimulating.        I was in a state of contentment following a busy morning and a good lunch.
Life went on and I was refreshed and renewed for the week ahead.

No comments: