Friday, November 15, 2013

My Pit

Psalm 88

I complain. I complain about never having time to do what I want. I complain that I do not get done everything that I think I need to do. I complain that it seems to rain every day and I have difficulty drying the washing. I complain that the dogs need walks, then I complain that I do not have enough time for enough exercise. I complain that my to do list never seems to lose any items, things just mount up.
Not really a pit. I have plenty of food and clothing. My house is heated and I do not have to walk any distance to clean running water. There is no war raging in my back garden except my own with the resident weeds.
Really I have not pit. My down-ness is another person's heaven. Maybe I should look at it like that too.

Thank you God.

No comments: