Monday, April 11, 2011

His story, my story

John 9:1-17

This is part of the chapter which we studied in our homegroup last Friday. Actually the given text was the first 23 verses of this chapter. We were reading it as a play. We each had our part. We were so engrossed in the events and having so caught up in the events that we were completely oblivious to the numbers on the verses and read the whole story, right through to the end of the chapter.
I want Jesus to enter my story. I want to be caught up into His story, I want them to be one story. I pray that today I recognize the words of His instructions and follow the path that he has for me. Sometimes I think this is easier in the small things of life than the big. It is easier to decide in what order to do ones household chores than to take the courage to write words on paper or find a niche in the church or local community.


No comments: