Thursday, June 20, 2013

Covers

Luke 20:41-21:4

Next week is exciting, our baby is graduating from university. Last week I started planning my outfit for the ceremony. My first move was to think of my potential clothes and then contact the daughters to see which they thought they would not mind me wearing. The answer came back "Nothing too outrageous. A hat is probably not neccessary".
Really I have quote a lot of clothes, having lived so long in the land of shopping. On a hot summer day there was little better than a wander around the extremely well chilled mall with a tour of the clearance racks. So I like to dress and especially wear a hat.
I am not so good at giving. Giving does not make such a flamboyant statement as a red hat. God is interested in our insides, not our covers.

No comments: