Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Prepare

Micah 2:1-13
Psalm 119:145-176
Acts 23:23-35
Luke 7:18-35

Luke 7:18-35

I am a list maker. So much so that one of my friends once asked me if I ever made a list of my lists. We all have different ways of making our preparations but whatever the means or the outcome usually preparations make the job easier and outcome better. Everyday, well almost every day I make a list of things to do during the day, sometimes I actually look at the list and complete some of the items. Checking them off is a great feeling and good preparation for the morrow.
How do I prepare to meet Christ? Part of my preparation for the day is reading my Bible and praying for my family and friends but preparation for meeting Jesus that is another matter. I am one of those who assume that he is always there waiting for my call.

No comments: