Friday, March 18, 2011

Move over















John 3:22-36


I used to edit the Lenten meditations at Holy Spirit Episcopal Church in Houston and then post them on a blog similar to this. We left Houston and now Evelyn Snow organizes the books and blog. The difference is amazing. Holy Spirit should be very glad that they have somebody doing such a professional job. Look at the difference between Evelyn's work http://hsehoustonmeditations.blogspot.com/ and mine here.
Yes I was in on the start of the work but God moved us to Belgium. Holy Spirit Houston now has a better product. Of course Holy Trinity Brussels now has meditations which they did not have before. God has His purpose.

I shall continue to write here and testify to the places where I see God in the small things of life.

I bought this pot of jonquils on the market at Braine le Comte. They are outside our kitchen window. I see them many times a day.

What do daffodils bring to your mind?

To me they one of the national emblems of Wales - that in itself in a long list- the life of St David, St David's cathedral, he services I have been to there - ordinations and pilgrimages, the bishop who encouraged me, the beauty of the coast.....Elizabeth, my friend in Houston and Maria, my friend of 43 years who lives in Bonn whose birthdays are 1st March, St David's Day.

Thank you Lord.


No comments: