Friday, December 14, 2012

Least and Greatest

Luke 22:14-30

One of the more difficult mathematical concepts is the "Greatest integer less than" function. I have not intention to try to explain it here. Suffice it to say that most mortals have a problem greatness, whether we are viewing from above or below.
Today I was with seven other people for greater part of the day. As the English teacher I was their superior but when it came to coffee time and the language reverted to French I was definitely only in the conversation as a listener as I played spot the word that I understand. I fully understood how they had been feeling for the past hour or two.
I was in the classroom as a servant. We all had the object of improving their English.

Am I habitually a table-sitter or a server?


No comments: