Monday, October 28, 2013

God's snooping

Zechariah 1:1-17

I read H G Wells' 1984 well before 1984. I sometimes thin that members of my family might watch to see if specks of dust have moved! Big Brother is watching you sometimes a real fear. maybe not me, maybe we have not reached each potentially insignificant individual being continually monitored but some nations do seem to be particularly watchful.

Over the weekend it was revealed that Angela Merkel's gsm has been followed by the USA. Today in the UK, press snooping court case against Rebekah Brooks starts. Is Edward Snowden a friend of the real friend of the people or an enemy of the state by his revelations?

I find it comforting to learn that unbeknown to me God, our Creator and Father, has his horsemen patrolling the world.

No comments: