Thursday, December 22, 2011

My opinion on those who pontificate


I hate it when people drone on and on giving us their opinion. The one that I really hate are those who have one child and tell the rest of us who, in my case have four live children how to raise a child. I get restless and want to give my opinion too but usually they are talking so much that it is difficult to get a word in edgeways. I become frustrated. 

Now I am going to pontificate. I apologise before I start.
If I follow a set of rules I feel guilty when I err from the path. In fact I often feel guilty for not doing this or doing that though usually my guilt is of omission. Guilt implies that there must be a set of rules but Jesus came to free us from the rules. That was the 'Church Leaders' problem with him,  Healing on the Sabbath was his main offence- acting in a loving way towards mankind. Two things in general motivated Jesus' every action- magnifying God and loving actions towards people. 
No what is the right thing to do by Jewish Law. I believe he acted every moment by instructions received on his internal telephone line from his father. And this was before the days of GSMs.


Photograph
({{Information |Description= The Android Emulator home screen. |Source= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Android_home.png |Date= |Author= Unamed102 |Permission= |other_versions= }}Category:Free screenshots )


No comments: