Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Scribbles

Today is one of those days. I may have said what I am going to say on a previous day when 

Ephesians 1:15-23

was the reading for the day.  If a passage jumps out of the page at me I will try to underline it in my Bible and make a note of it and why I thought it was important in either the margin of my Bible or my journal, maybe even both.  This is one of those passages. Why it is important to me is that I want to pray Paul's prayer for my children. 

Of course I give thanks for them daily, they are never far from my mind. I pray that God will give them wisdom and that they will know him more. Some of them may currently believe that he does not exist but each one of them at some point in their life have known God and I pray that their love for him will be renewed.

I believe that God is in charge of all things and that one day this will happen, hopefully in my lifetime, if not then I will be part of the great party in heaven when I sheep returns to the fold.

No comments: