Monday, January 23, 2012

Boasting

Sometimes life just does not seem to go the way I want it to, everything is much greener on the other side of the fence. People of whom I do not approve seem to get all the nice houses and Persian carpets and time to do what they want and...
And me. I fail to keep the little house clean whilst wearing my daughters' reject clothing. Everything seems to be one sweep forwards and two full boxes back. There is no progress. I take the dogs for a walk and then this afternoon I have to take them for another walk. There is little time to check off a small proportion of my to do list for the week or even the day.
Yet yesterday I was singing to you the praises of how God moved David out of a job which was full of distaste.
May I continue to boast about your big deeds of the past and not overlook the little deeds of the day because I am so engrossed in my own agenda.

To read the whole passage click here

No comments: