Saturday, January 21, 2012

Harvest

Before I published my post for Thursday I sent my writing to Katrina so that she could approve it or otherwise. That seemed the fair thing to do. Her reply was a real confidence booster, not for writing a blog but for our friendship and all that has passed. She is thankful for all the many people who have fallen into her life and helped her to get  where she is now.
Yes being an instrument in God's plan keep one going. I shall continue to look strangers in the eye and maybe even speak.
Perhaps today I will telephone Genevieva. I met her at a concert at her church. She said "I have been to many concerts but nobody has ever spoken to me before". The downside of course is the language problem but fortunatelt God is multilingual.

To read the whole passage click here

No comments: