Sunday, December 20, 2009

Those Gates

Psalm 8, 24, 29; 84
Gen 3:8-15;

Those gates

Whenever I read Psalm 24 it reminds me of St Mary's church in Wollaston, the church which we attended from 1990 to 1992.
There are far too many people for me to tell you about them all.. There were the members of our house group who could not drive but would babysit for me and the others members who could not babysit but would drive the babysitters to our house so that I could go to work. There were those who loved us for who we were. There were the leaders of the youth group who took a group of teenagers to Spring Harvest.There were those who met us in Dallas after we had moved back to the States and there were those who helped me with Moms & Tots infants midweek service after I took over from Christine when they left the area. Yes lots of memories of people devoted to Christ and doing acts of kindness motivated by a love of Jesus.
Graham Kendrick's hymn was a favourite of St Mary's.

No comments: